* China shoots to mass-produce hybrid and electric cars
, but faces new growing economic and domestic problems
* As the recession worsens, libraries
face new problems.
* Wow. Israel
's new foreign minister rejects the peace plan on his first day.
* In a reversal of Bush policy, the US will seek a seat on the UN Human Rights Council
* This dude is the new patron saint of watchdogs
* BAGnewsNotes has the contrast from the G20 meeting
* Man, remember when facts and figures
used to mean something?
closes up shop, and after 72 years, Guiding Light
is going off the air.