More of the same: "Senate Republicans who, four short years ago, condemned the use of the filibuster as 'unconstitutional' and threatened to answer it with the 'nuclear option' are now earnestly pledging to filibuster
President Obama's judicial nominees, even though he has named just one. (They hate him.) Because, of course, the filibuster isn't unconstitutional when it comes to thwarting 'judicial activists.'"
TUESDAY EST NEWSDAY:
* Nothing new for Afghanistan
* An end to the debate over sex ed
* Good read: the quiet revolution
underway in the Muslim world.
* One reporter discusses why he keeps returning to Somalia
* 'The only way to help Congo
is to stop pretending it exists.'
* Rethinking the war on al Qaeda
* Michael Scherer asks the classic question: what did they know, and when did they know it?
* New record ratings for... NPR
* EPA warns of global warming
as a health crisis.
* It's been said before, but the Quiverfull followers
are a scary lot.