Good read: the challenges of defining the stimulus
Another good read: Howard Kurtz discusses three failed media moments
, and what we can learn from them. Also, Politico notes that attacking the media
really never works.
* "Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates has formally adopted the concept that national security planning and budgeting cannot be done
by the Pentagon alone."
* Some good news from Afghanistan
* "For Obama, fixing 'broken politics' means replacing gamesmanship with 'honest arguments
turns a profit. For the first time.
* Turning against the 3-D wave
. I can't agree more.
* Kids movies with adult lessons
. (Courtesy shadorunr.
, founder of Habitat for Humanity, passed away. He literally made the world a better place.