* What to expect in this month before the election.
* Hey, remember when Romney mentioned the National Federation of Independent Business at the debates? Funny story.
* Oh, and Romney sets his sights on the EPA, ever the Republican punching bag.
* Something no one talks about in the contraception debate? Yes, people like having sex for fun. And there's nothing wrong with that.
* Dan Savage on a magazine article that changed things for gay people.
* Maybe we're saying 'correlation does not imply causation' too much.
* Space. Moby Dick.
* How Star Wars wins over another generation.