* The Supreme Court
is back in session, and taking on some big topics. Andrew Cohen says this is Kennedy's year
. Also, the Court won't be hearing two church-state
* Vox populi: most Americans oppose
funding Bush's military requests.
* New accusations against Blackwater
* Ruling states former presidents can't withhold records
* On the ground with the lives of Iraqi women
* Good read: the breakdown on energy policy
and renewables by candidates. (Courtesy reese99
* The leaders of North and South Korea
plan to meet in a summit.
announces his next political move.
* Anita Hill speaks out about the new book by Clarence Thomas
* Blade Runner
, revisited and restored.