"Write a journal entry with six random facts about yourself.
Then, pick six of your friends list and tag them - no tagbacks. These rules should be included in your entry."
1. I don't care about cars. At all. If it gets me from point A to point B in some vague amount of comfort, that's all I'm after.
2. Going along with the above, I enjoy listening to the radio in the car. Not even including NPR, I enjoy flipping through a couple favorite stations and figuring out what's on.
3. I hate polo shirts. I think they're an abomination. Long-sleeve, button-down, all the way.
4. I always have some song stuck in my head. at the same time, I'm always quoting movies/comic books/tag lines quietly to myself. It's like this world of noise that goes along with thinking really fast all the time, which I think is why I talk so fast.
5. My favorite number has always been twelve.
6. I've never learned to play any musical instrument, but I'd love to learn the violin or the piano.