"The argument for carrying on our current policies in Iraq and Lebanon comes down to a claim that 'we can't afford to let the other guy win.' History suggests something different
TACTICAL NEWS STRIKE:
* "Israel is fighting now to win the battle of perceptions
* Examining the toll of Hezbollah's rockets
* Israel's damage to the Lebanese infrastructure is impeding humanitarian aide
* Generals worry about an Iraqi civil war
* Huh. AFL-CIO pushes to kill Senate's bill for minimum wage
hike, as business lobby demands it pass.
* Red no more? Global warming
and the shifting electorate.