* How serious was the threat from the Miami terrorist cell
? BAGnewsNotes doesn't think it was very credible
. (Bonus: circus magicians!
) Also, how to we fight homegrown terrorists
* More info on how suspicious the Iraqi WMD info
really was, and the lengths the administration went to to use it anyways.
* Since when did the solution to Congressional earmarks
become giving the president *more* power? Seriously.
* The Muslim wall
between men and women. Literally.
* "We're still in the early innings, but given how much the Internet has already transformed the media and society, it's surprising how little money
traditional media companies make directly from it."
loses some of its sight.
* Frank Ahrens on embracing the anime expo
* Tom Shales on Aaron Spelling
as a man of the people.
Hey, look, ten things
we didn't know this time last week.