TRANSMISSIONS FROM THE FRONT:
* Basic human rights in Iraq
are threatened, as an excess of armed groups
propel the country towards chaos.
* Harold Meyerson on irony, Iraq, and the neocons
* The administration's new watchword: Containment
* Fifty years later, unseen photos let us see the unseen
. Great read.
* A conservative lashes out
against Bush. Good enough to warrant a LiveOnline
discussion, and a reply
to his critics.
* Ties between Ehrlich and his lawyer
* Tom Tomorrow: good grief
* "The growing inequality
between the very rich and the bottom half affects every aspect of American life."
* Voyager II
detects the solar system's edge
* Egypt to excavate a submerged Roman city
* Dracula's castle
returns to his bloodline.
New links added in comments. 1222 ET