How can I be so busy, so far behind on news, and still this overflowing with links?
* Right, that grenade that got thrown at the President last week? Totally armed and live.
* Groups sue FBI to release reports about monitoring political groups
* Dick Meyer on the filibuster fight and political shenanigans
* The quiet scandal: the memo
that won't quit.
* E.J. Dionne Jr. applauds centrist courage
* Harry Smith is sick and tired of Iraq
* GAO finds government's Head Start
preschool test flawed.
* Warren Beatty wants to make a new Dick Tracy
movie. No, seriously.
* CBS announces fall schedule
. Goodbye 60 Minutes II
and Joan of Arcadia
* Fametracker.com presents: Orlando Bloon vs. Roombas