* Reduction in violence in the Congo war reveals the toll taken on women and civilians.
* GOP to target gay marriages for next year's elections.
* Israel wants to extend the wall even further into the West Bank.
* Army report details intelligence problems in Iraq.
* Simpler solutions to fixing traffic issues. (And here's some scary numbers.)
* The other side of the Brown nomination.
* Corruption probe strengthens Philly mayor's support?
* Congressional Republicans breaking ranks on Cuba.
* Democrats argue values of debates.
* The importance of style. Even bad style.