* "Clinton's speech fit neatly into the emergent Democratic strategy to be, in this election, the party of policy."
* Good read: Jonathan Bernstein on why the Republicans can't have a politician like Bill Clinton.
* Why adding Sandra Fluke to the convention schedule was a big win.
* Reading into the ground game leading to November.
* Convention coverage really highlights why Americans have a beef with the media.
* New project debunks the theory that most of our genetic code is 'junk DNA.'
* I'm now dreaming of a cyberpunk future where idealogically-driven programs fight unending wars in a virtual world.