* Mapping a future where extreme weather worldwide dramatically affects food prices.
* Good read: "If women are treated poorly, men will always be punished for behaving 'like women' and women for behaving 'like men.'"
* Nearly 18 million households in America suffered food instability last year.
* Interesting: Kevin Drum theorizes on what President Obama could accomplish in a second term.
* How the Democratic party platform has evolved over the years.
* Follow-up: the CIA's secret report that they screwed up about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.
* "Police learned College Park is known throughout the East Coast as a place to engage in prostitution because it is a safe community with a lot of hotels."
* When twenty-nine iconic scientists sat down for one picture.