* Romney's speech was, shall we say, light on policy.
* And part of that problem is there is really no talk about foreign policy. He just has nothing to say about it. This is one place where the executive branch takes the lead, and the Republicans are just ignoring it.
* Examining 'We Built It' as a theme.
* Political backlash on fact-checking, or as we used to call it, journalism.
* Five more questionable items in the Republican party platform.
* Whuf. Kevin Drum on the what the numbers hide in Ryan's plan for the budget. And really, was Ryan a bad choice for veep?
* In case you missed it, here's the video for Samantha Bee being awesome at the convention.