* Hey, the Prophecy. About time Spike heard about it since, you know, it could be about him (and the Amulet *was* intended for Angel in the first place...) Though, I could have sworn the Prophecy was longer.
* Ah, Wesley heads up "Research and Intelligence." Good to know, in case he, like, gets a plot. ("Man, I'd give my right eye for a plot for Xander!")
* Dollars to donuts, that desk lamp that was flashing was in Morse code.
* Decent interaction between Spike and Angel here. Heck, I'll just come out and say it, Spike isn't annoying me today.
* WBDC.COM QUIT SCROLLING CRAP ACROSS THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN, YOU'RE RUINING THE AMBIANCE MOTHER BITCHES.
* Hee, Gunn and Wes not at all surprised about Spike getting pulled into Hell. I mean, it *does* make sense.
* Seance chick - awesome. And with a cool necklace to boot.
* I need to work in the term 'de-consecrate' into more conversations.
* Whoah, Caleb! Wait, no, that was my mind playing 'wishful thinking.'
* OMG BACK TO THE WHITE ROOM. (I love that place.)
* But, funny Gunn was the one to suggest it. And funny the White Room gives him a 'personal favor.' I'm sure that's not suspicious *at all.*
* Ah, and in classic Buffy/Hellboy mode, we end our great psychological surreal mystery by finding evil and punching it. But, a decent climax.
* Scariest part of the episode, asides from me not hating Spike, was the Wolfram & Hart permanent storage facility.
Quote of the night: "You save the world, you end up running an evil law firm." -Angel
BONUS - LINKS:
* Good old Wesley, from some George Harrison video.
* Silly AP story, with a who's who on Angel. But, it has the best quote from Amy Acker about her character: "She's kind of the slut, it feels like. (Laughs) I've kissed every guy on the show."