* "The core problem isn't outsourcing. It's that the prosperity of America's big businesses... has become disconnected from the well-being of most Americans."
* Andrew Cohen on the death penalty and drone strikes.
* New report concludes that the NYPD is guilty of widespread violations at the Occupy protests.
* How red tide algal blooms could destroy the oceans' ecosystems.
* As noted elsewhere: comparing Romney's tax rates to recent presidents is, uh, eye-opening.
* OK, what is dressage, anyways?
* "135 shots that will restore your faith in cinema."
* What's next for superhero movies? (Sorry, DC.)