* "Up until fairly recently, it was possible — which, of course, is not the same as advisable — to see climate change as a phenomenon that was happening somewhere else."
* Whuf. When picking candidates, party matters, not issues.
* Speaking of: why candidates should talk about foreign policy, even if no one cares.
* Comparing time spent commuting in American cities.
* Should business school spend more time on ethics?
* Yes, the Christian concept of 'the Rapture' is relatively new.
* Here's the history topic that the next HBO series should take on.
* Big, big win: the conservative National Review takes on the 80's G.I.Joe cartoon.