* Fourteen reasons this is, in fact, the worst Congress ever. (Yes, 33 times.)
* Explaining the growing LIBOR scandal.
* Whuf. A damning analysis of the Freeh report on Penn State.
* A chart to explain that no, entitlements don't stunt a nation's growth.
* Dan Froomkin on power companies, power outages, and political power.
* A legal battle over government looms in Egypt.
* Marriage equality goes mainstream.
* Metro decides it can be slower and still have it count as being on time.
* Good read: why it isn't OK to make a joke about rape (and when it is.)