-The Philadelphia Inquirer
How can we make this whole war thing look better? I know: ban press coverage of bodies returning home from the war. Thanks, Mr. Bush!
* Republicans starting to turn against Bush? Fingers crossed.
* Voters notice Bush's bait-and-switch on public education. So why are all the candidates failing to discuss education?
* The Malaysian prime minister's comments show what a sorry state our foreign policy is in. Plus, world reaction.
* MD Democrats want voting machine audit.
* Time to replace the NYSE with a computer system? Hello, conspiracy theory.
* So, stadiums aren't the big moneymakers fans claim they are?
* Did Princess Diana write about a plot to kill her?