* "The Invisible War is a gut-wrenching condemnation of the way the military has, across the board and in every branch, failed to protect its members from sexual assault – and then failed them again and again afterward."
* "I'm not crazy about the idea of an unelected tribunal being seen by the people as the only legitimate branch of government, but I suppose it's better than no branch of government having any legitimacy."
* On E.J. Dionne and the defense of populism.
* Visualizing a nation of meat eaters.
* How to create the sensation of deja vu.