* Why Justice Scalia should step down.
* Sorting out the details of the 'Fast and Furious' scandal.
* Senator Rand Paul steps in to scuttle DC budget bill with right wing red meat. (A new habit it seems.) Guess he's OK with big government when it's on his team.
* Matt Taibbi on a Wall Street conspiracy.
* Good read: what's driving college costs higher?
* Here's the thing about teen pregnancy...
* Two new NASA probes to investigate space weather.
* Ten things Hollywood should remember about the blockbuster (not all of which I agree with, but hey.)
* Author Nora Ephron passed away.