* Andrew Cohen on the Supreme Court and the confrontation clause.
* Kevin Drum on the day after the Obamacare ruling.
* "The central pillars of the health care reform law — guaranteed coverage regardless of health status, an individual mandate to buy insurance and subsidies delivered via exchanges — were originally crafted by moderate conservatives and have long enjoyed support in the GOP."
* Good reads: on the 'Fast and Furious' non-controversy and executive privilege.
* Book suggestions to help assuage the loss of your favorite cancelled genre TV shows.