* "This is perhaps the big political/institutional question of the next couple of decades: what replaces labor as a broad-based, nationwide countervailing force against the power of business? The answer, unfortunately, remains elusive."
* Chris Cillizza on how Walker won the recall in Wisconsin; more from E.J. Dionne Jr. here. As always, follow the money.
* Yes, we need to preserve funding for the social sciences.
* Nice. Disney to fight back against junk food in a big way.
* Oh, and the secretive Air Force space plane X-37B is slated to complete its 15-month mission soon.
* Ten best changes in season 2 of Game of Thrones from the books to the TV screen. (Spoilers if you haven't followed season two, or read the second book, I wager.)
* Legendary author Ray Bradbury passed away.