* Two years later, examining the impact of the Deepwater Horizon oil spill on the Gulf. Hint: it isn't good.
* Oh, nice: what do Americans really think about birth control?
* "Americans are sick and tired of Washington's dysfunctional politics. But it's not Congress they should be angry at - Americans got exactly the system of government they asked for. "
* FFS. Some Republicans try to rewrite the history of the civil rights movement.
* Analysis: Romney's stance on health care.
* And just because you have health insurance doesn't mean your troubles are over.
* Huh. Disney sheds light on the fight for marriage equality in Japan.
* Mario Batali tries living for a week on food stamps.
* The other half: on Dan Harmon and Community.