* I vs. We: "The conflict between individualism and communitarianism sits at the heart of American political divisions."
* "Propaganda that was supposed to target foreigners could now be aimed at Americans, reversing a longstanding policy."
* A bad day to be in big finance. But don't worry, the Senate is totally ready to shoot the messenger.
* Nice. When they say 'pro-life' what they mean is...
* The UK plans new expansion into nuclear energy.
* Examining Google's about-face on privacy.
* Random hitchhiker turns out to be John Waters.
* Good read: author Greg Rucka on writing strong female characters.