* Oh hey. Judge blocks enforcement of the NDAA.
* How will population shifts affect the immigration debate?
* ALEC's next target: public-sector unions.
* The CDC urges baby boomers to get tested for hepatitis C.
* How many is enough nuclear weapons?
* "I'm not familiar precisely with exactly what I said, but I stand by what I said. Whatever it was."
* Something blocked out the sun in New England on on May 19, 1780.
* Why more movies are opening overseas instead of stateside.
* Checking in with the cast of Buffy, fifteen years later.