* Oh hey. The Justice Department publicly supports a citizen's right to record the police.
* Whuf. The conservative judicial threat you haven't heard about yet.
* Seven international treaties the government has chosen not to sign.
* Good read: on Obama's marriage equality stance as 'a generational shift in cultural attitudes.'
* Army to review over a decade's worth of PTSD diagnoses.
* The other side of how a lack of statehood hurts DC's government.
* Political reporting needs more fact-checking. Early and often.
* Crazy ancient bacteria found living far beneath the ocean floor.
* Hee. Tumblr post accidentally launches an internet fandom. New world order, folks.