* So what should the US learn from the Eurozone crisis?
* One easy way to improve the nation: universal pre-K schooling.
* A Syrian graffiti artist is killed by the government.
* "The Big Mac isn't just a greasy hallmark of modern technological wizardry. It's also a tool for economists to measure the wealth of nations."
* Five other fronts in the 'war on women.'
* Republicans in Michigan sneak in more anti-union rules.
* Local news: Montgomery County is getting bikeshare and expanding bus service.
* Lovely: Zen Pencils takes on Neil deGrasse Tyson. (I am loving this comic.)