* "Better-educated Republicans are more likely to doubt global warming and believe Obama's a Muslim. Here's why."
* On Connecticut and the future of the death penalty.
* Unanswered questions on the drone program abroad.
* Good read: Jonathan Chait on the rise of Paul Ryan.
* "The Founding Fathers not only supported mandates, they passed laws imposing them."
* How dystopian fiction replaced historical fiction in the young adult bookshelves.
* Police blotters as comedy gold: Unalaska and Sheboygan.