* Saving the American dream: 'our society has lost covenant with people and made a pact with corporations."
* Iranian oil production hit by possible cyberattack.
* Part of the problem, people. Part of the problem.
* Speaking of: "The Republican Party is severely dysfunctional, not severely conservative."
* Interesting. Connecting doctors and local farmers to low-income families.
* Is having so many ways to communicate causing a breakdown in communication?
* Today's headline: "For chrissakes, there is nothing wrong with you: a dating manifesto."
* Nothing solid yet, but Disney picks up the right to film The Graveyard Book.