* Chernobyl Diaries - Ehn. I get the feeling the setting will be wasted in favor of shakey-cam scares.
* Savages - Taylor Kitsch is on a roll this year. But, doesn't look exciting, despite Salma Hayek and Benicio Del Toro. If you're going to hire those two, why not make a better movie?
* Safe - As M. noted, Jason Statham is the new Jackie Chan, in that he just plays himself and we're all OK with that.
* The Dictator - Maybe a little more plot than previous Sacha Baron Cohen outings, but I am OK with that.
* Looper - Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Garret Dillahunt, and time travel? I'm in. (I like that J G-L is featured as the star, instead of Bruce Willis. Heh.)
* The Expendables 2 - As I really didn't like the first one, I'll be avoiding this.