* Corruption runs deep in the Chinese military.
* Oh, and, immigration from Mexico is down dramatically.
* Interesting: reading into the election results from France. More bad news for the EU?
* Austerity measures in the UK isn't going well, either.
* Trying to quantify just how conservative today's Republican party has become. (Hint: a lot.)
* Stephen Colbert interviews one of the creationists who sat on the Texas State Board of Education.
* Tom the Dancing Bug lays out the Wal-Mart bribery scandal.
* Today's good read: NPR interviews author Anna Quindlen.
* SyFy presents new show concepts at the upfronts. Fingers crossed for... Booster Gold.