* Top read: now, that we have the internet and social media, what's next? "That paradigm has run its course. It's not quite over yet, but I think we're into the mobile social fin de siècle."
* Meanwhile, China is having a pretty bad month.
* Romney continues the right wing trend of pushing that Obama 'isn't one of us.' Because, when you can't win on the issues...
* Yes, housing in DC is terrible.
* Study finds link between exercise and helping smokers quit.
* "Why do little kids care so much about favorite colors?"
* Good read: one man's quest to sue Apple over their business practices.