* "The CIA is seeking authority to expand its covert drone campaign in Yemen by launching strikes against terrorism suspects even when it does not know the identities of those who could be killed." Seriously?!
* Panel finds new problems for arguments supporting the death penalty.
* Meanwhile, partisan gridlock continues while the infrastructure is literally falling apart.
* India successfully tests a new long-range intercontinental ballistic missile.
* Ugh. The Vatican orders an investigation into the largest group of Catholic nuns in the US for being too darned feminist.
* Gallery: "how to pirate proof your tanker."
* Looking ahead to the summer blockbusters... of 2013.
* Famed TV personality Dick Clark passed away. Check out some excellent moments from his time on American Bandstand.