* Fred Kaplan on the reality of dealing with a nuclear Iran.
* Kevin Drum calls out the White House for pandering for votes it won't get anyways.
* How to make teaching civics, you know, interesting. And why that's good for America.
* Are political dynasties un-American?
* Huh. In the UK, it's the conservatives pushing for marriage equality.
* What cities draw in the richest people in the world.
* Hee. MGK on some ideas for Romney's veep.
* Big win: Jim Henson's original pitch for The Muppet Show.