* Haiti still has no reliable water supply.
* Harold Meyerson on how the economic recovery isn't helping American workers.
* Nice! "Wendy's joins a handful of other major food and beverage companies — McDonald's, Pepsi, Coca-Cola, Kraft — in ditching ALEC."
* Tennessee, one of the worst states in the country for education, decides to allow teaching creationism in science classes.
* Classy. Virginia Governor McDonnell sneaks in amendments to over 100 bills at the end of the session.
* How do they pick who gets on the FBI's Most Wanted List?
* Why is Snow White so popular these days?
* Nice. Joss Whedon lays out the five steps he'd take to bring back Firefly.