* The other side of the health care mandate argument. (Courtesy maroonmd.)
* How budget cuts turn into deregulation.
* "The real story of America's withdrawal from Iraq is how little impact it has really had on either Iraq or the region."
* Marc Lynch on the Muslim Brotherhood's move in Egypt.
* Gov. O'Malley makes his stand on civil rights.
* Arizona's controversial sheriff Arpaio refuses court-appointed monitoring.
* New Orleans continues to have too many murders.
* As noted elsewhere: a ten-year old boy draws up a solution to the eurocrisis.
* Why people walk faster in cities.