* Good read: "This isn't the story of a well-functioning political system — it's an attempt to deny legitimacy to one side of the political spectrum whenever it gains power."
* Speaking of: the battle over the images of Trayvon Martin Because everything has to be a political fight now.
* Oh, hey, I didn't realize the ALEC headquarters was just a few blocks away from me.
* Ranking the NCAA Final Four schools on an academic basis.
* Huh. Giving birth takes longer than it used to even a few generations ago.
* Today's top headline: "Neuroscientists battle furiously over Jennifer Aniston."
* A look back at communal singing. (Courtesy examorata.)
* Finding art in decaying billboards.
* Ten books every fantasy author should read.