* Top read: Andrew Cohen's 13 thoughts about this week's Supreme Court coverage.
* Democrats call for an end to tax cuts for oil companies, who have been setting record profits for years. Guess how that turned out.
* "There have been no Republican votes for a budget compromise since 1991."
* Nice! The best wrong predictions of the Republican primaries.
* Drawing the perimeter of the Bible belt across the states.
* Archaeology uses satellites to draw new pictures of the past.
* The book that redefined how we look at the Civil War.
* Cartoon Network announces their upcoming and returning shows, but bad news for Thundercats...