* Andrew Cohen covers a crazy Wednesday at the Supreme Court. E.J. Dionne Jr. calls them out for judicial activism. Robert Scheer calls the Justices hypocrites, and Kevin Drum calls out the partisanship. Good times.
* The defense of the man who shot Trayvon Martin really isn't that sound.
* Meet the workers who pick the tomatoes you buy in the store.
* Why third parties always disappear after elections in America.
* More crazy rumors churning in China. Maybe something is going on?
* Do Americans see Russia as our friend or our foe?
* It's official: Ron Burgundy announces a sequel to Anchorman.