* "A century ago, the US recognized the injustice of life sentences for juveniles. Now, it is unique in the world for refusing to do so."
* Yes, voter ID laws can be bad for democracy.
* Deflating the cyclical myth of the third party in November.
* More evidence that the Republicans are really, really pushing away the Latino vote.
* Along those lines: is the South too Republican for Republicans?
* The politicization of think tanks.
* Whoah. A prisoner becomes an expert on hieroglyphics.
* A history of the modern concept of 'the home.'
* Ben 10: the most popular superhero you've never heard of.