* Education should be a bigger issue in the presidential campaign.
* The White House moves to regain control of terrorism detainee rights.
* Speaking out against a war with Iran.
* How to win people over on gay marriage.
* By the numbers: Santorum can't win.
* Republicans are losing ground on birth control.
* "The split-screen strategy is just the latest reminder of how crucial a skill news manipulation is in the modern White House."
* Director James Cameron gets closer to reaching the depths of the Mariana Trench.
* Scientists sequence the gorilla genome, finishing out the great apes.
* Boo. Raleigh's guerrilla wayfinding signs rules illegal.