* Five lessons from Super Tuesday, with obligatory Galactus reference. Bonus wrap-up by Mr. Cillizza.
* Wow. The administration explains its legal reasoning for being able to target citizens for assassination without a trial or any due process.
* Nice! Occupy targets the secretive ALEC.
* At what point should reporters mention that Romney is lying?
* Plutocracy now: at what point did being rich become a requirement for being president?
* Follow-up: the Global Seed Vault, four years later.
* Interesting read: Bob Mondello on fears of a virtual future.
* My new favorite term: forensic futurism.
* I also dig these posters from the WPA.