* Alabama deals with the fallout of their anti-illegal immigrant laws. Hint: it isn't going well.
* Yes, as it turns out, there's a reason the Afghans aren't happy with us.
* Israeli troops shhut down two Palestinian TV stations.
* Kevin Drum notes that the Republican party might not be as dysfunctional as it seems.
* Jonathan Bernstein predicts the Romney run-up to election day.
* Good read: the history of the spread of the AIDS epidemic.
* "The power of habit: how the history of toothpaste explains why you can't lose weight."
* The 70s-era office tower is a relic of a different age.
* Nice. Comparing The Running Man to today's reality TV offerings.