* Ugh. 'Working for a living not such a great deal anymore.'
* New world order: monitoring online behavior to track down disease outbreaks. And speaking of which, it's been a quiet flu season also.
* Will the Supreme Court revisit the Citizens United decision?
* The danger of the 'sovreign citizens' movement.
* Time for serious reform in Saudi Arabia.
* "It's the economy, stupid." arsing out the candidates' budget plans.
* What if negative advertising didn't really work?
* Ten things you didn't know about Vietnam today.
* The world's coolest manhole covers.