* New polling research out late last week shows exactly the mess that Republicans have made for themselves on taxes.
* Heh. Thomas Friedman notes we don't need a third party to solve things. We need a second party.
* Plutocracy now: one-fourth of all super PAC donations came from five people.
* Crunchy: looking at the Republican nomination process by the numbers. (Courtesy blackflame2180.)
* Santorum as the Godwin's Law candidate.
* And it turns out Alan Turing was right about why tigers have stripes.
* E-books are making a dramatic impact on the publishing world.
* So why isn't Blu-ray catching on?
* "Jim Bakker's Christian amusement park is now a post-apocalyptic ghost town."