* Kevin Drum on leaving Afghanistan.
* New world order: how can we best hurt Iran financially?
* Climate change science is now just another victim of the partisan divide. Here's an excellent case study. Also, Phil Plait on becoming a target.
* Examining the impact of superPACs on the campaign so far.
* Five myths about Planned Parenthood. Bonus: an excellent chart.
* The NYTimes is taking on the NYPD over blocking photographers.
* "If Romney isn't concerned about the very poor, he should be."
* The mild winter is freaking people out.
* "Nine misconceptions people have about Godzilla."