* Five ways the Affordable Care Act has already been a good thing.
* Ugh. The government is quietly moving to block lawsuits for medical malpractice from military families.
* No, there isn't an 'education crisis' ruining the American economy.
* Where the Occupy movement should go next.
* In politics, if you want a reformer, you should consider an insider, not an outsider.
* As it turns out, the superPACs did, in fact, dump in a lot of money. Going to be a long year.
* And yes, Romney does lie a bunch.
* Save the Amazon, save the world.
* After two decades, Russian scientists are about to reach a massive subglacial lake under the Antarctic ice.