* Nice! "The Supreme Court on Monday unanimously restricted the police’s ability to use a GPS device to track criminal suspects."
* Finally: pushing back on corporate personhood.
* Andrew Sullivan on the Obama 'long game.'
* Gingrich always talks about his 'big ideas,' but he never, you know, actually explains any.
* On Perry and Huntsman and why the media got them wrong.
* "Until 2009, the human clitoris was an absolute mystery."
* The physical traits of various species of dogs are controlled by just a few genes.
* Weapon of choice: how the Glock became America's favorite.'
* Famous photographers pose with their famous photographs.