Hmmm. Other than RenFest, is there anything going on tonight or this weekend?
* Red Cross comdemns our prison camps at Guantanamo.
* Iranian woman wins Nobel Peace Prize. (But I am sure it will be called a political move.) (And sekritly, I was kinda pushing for Vaclev Havel.)
* Slanted but interesting article on political trends in America.
* Paul Krugman, on how it's hard to be honest *and* polite about the administration.
* Cisco and IBM to team up and create software standards for networking.
* Regents propose more tuition hikes at U-Md.